TOP 100 FOR OCTOBER 28TH
Congratulations to everyone that made it into this week's Top 100!
New to the Top 100, congratulations:
- Ragan Whiteside Ft. Bob Baldwin & The PR Experience "See You at the Get Down"
- Kim Waters "Walking On Air"
- Rohan Reid "Hear Me Out"
- Steve Raybine "Firefly Dance" - - Eldredge Jackson "Second Wind"
- Patrick Lamb "Home Brew"
- Terrence Young "My Jewel"
And moving 10+ spots this week congratulations:
- Bob James "Submarine"
- Pete Belasco "Strong & Able"
- Lin Rountree Ft. Adam Hawley "Take It Back"
- Philippe Saisse Trio Ft Marc Antoine "Marlenbad"
- Greg Manning "Top Down"
- JT Project Ft. Najee "Backyard Brew"
- David P. Stevens "Move With You"
- Kenny Pore "Sunset"
- Marcus Johnson Ft Phillip 'Doc' Martin "Moments"
To get a closer look at the chart, just head to our Top 100 page. You can also check out an interactive version of the Top 20, with links to the songs.
And don't forget to tune in!
The Top 20 Countdown is new every week. It airs Saturdays and Sundays from 12:00 p.m. - 2:00 p.m. and then again on Sundays at 8:00 p.m. Be sure to check your local listings.
And you can of course catch all of these songs during our Smooth Weekend show, airing Saturdays and Sundays from 10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. or every day, all day on our station, the Smooth Jazz Network. Which you can stream from our Listen Live page.